Search the site
Musée Rodin Meudon
Museum is open.
Open and free entry
VIGIPIRATE INFORMATION: large bags are not accepted within the establishment (find out more)
Vue de l'oeuvre
- The Gates of Hell Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- The Kiss Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- The Tower of Labour Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- The Thinker Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Hylas and the Nymphs Alexandre Falguière (1831-1900)
- Headless figure of Hercules Roman art
- Burghers of Calais Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- The Age of Bronze Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Abattis Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- The Defense Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Draped Muse from the Monument to Whistler Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- The Walking Man Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Peasant Woman with Cows Alfred Roll (1846-1919)
- Monument to Puvis de Chavannes Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Balzac Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Fragment of a stela Art grec
- The Walking Man, on a column Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
- Monument to Victor Hugo Auguste Rodin (1840-1917)
The musée Rodin in meudon
With its villa, sculpture studio and park, the Musée Rodin in Meudon provides a comprehensive introduction to Rodin’s life and art.
Museum open every Saturday and Sunday from 10AM to 6PM
The visit begins with the Villa des Brillants, Rodin’s home for the last 20 years of his life. Near the villa is a “tactile gallery” where visitors can explore resin reproductions of sculptures by touch. Further down the garden, the plaster gallery offers an immersive experience of Rodin’s art: his sculptures are displayed in their successive states, illustrating the various stages of his creative process.
Rodin’s tomb, surmounted by The Thinker, is located in the vast park overlooking the Seine valley―a setting conducive to contemplation. The Musée Rodin in Meudon, where the sculptor once lived and worked, is also a place where the love of art is handed on, with a range of arts and culture education programs for young people of all ages and origins.
By public transport
Saturday and Sunday,
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Plan your route|
RER : line to the “Meudon-Val-Fleury” station
Métro : line to the “Mairie d’Issy” station
then bus to the “Hôpital Percy” stop
Tram : to the “Les Moulineaux” stop
The garden may be closed in bad weather.
Musée Rodin Meudon
Villa des Brillants
19, av. Auguste Rodin
T. +33 (0)1 41 14 35 00