Search the site
Practical informations - Meudon
In line with the measures taken by the government to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Musée Rodin - Meudon remains closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
The museum is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday after-noon from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Last entry: 5.15pm
The Musée Rodin is closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25.
- The rooms begin to close at 6.15.
- The garden may be closed during bad weather.
|Full price||5 €|
Where to buy entrance tickets?
You can buy your entrance ticket at the museum.
Musée Rodin Meudon
19 avenue Auguste Rodin
Phone : +33 (0)1 41 14 35 00
- RER : Meudon Val Fleury (ligne C) then bus n°169 (arrêt Paul Bert)
- Métro : Mairie d’Issy (ligne 12) then bus n°190, 290, 169 (arrêt hôpital Percy)
- To plan your journey to the Musée Rodin, see www.ratp.fr or citymapper.com.
- To find the nearest Vélib' bike station, see www.velib-metropole.fr
Free loan of wheelchair.